Below is my entry into Raphas Jersey Pocket project. Kind of like the Everday Carry/Burning House blogs, but… cycling related! Be sure to upload your entry onto their facebook page for a chance to win some sweet little treats.
Solo 70k out to Bushey/Stanmore then home to Castelnau.
Womens cream longsleeve
* Spare clear Jawbone lenses for changeable conditions
* £5 coffee stop kitty
* Commemorative royal wedding oyster travelcard. In case of emergency il be basking in levels of untold patriotism as I shamefully take public transport
* Getty Press Card, should I find myself ensconced in (another) riot
* One solitary manky tasting gel, quickly substituted for a Cadburys Crunchie upon arrival at corner shop in Harrow
* Rapha Condor Club RR patch
* Nail polish for the cafe stop (girl has to multitask)
* Joker ‘bike’ card, found on the floor & given to me by a dear colleague on a trip to the township of Soweto in South Africa in 2010.